Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Sorry for the late post, but last night I stayed up till 12:30 playing Beatles Rock Band.
And then this morning I laid in bed until 8:30 snuggling with my man, 
occasionally interrupted by a sweet son coming in to talk and snuggle too.

I love Christmas break!

And we really did have a great Christmas.
We were surrounded by family and friends and lots of food.

I have discovered that I have a great weakness for smelly european cheeses.
Get that stuff away from me! Wait... I don't mean that, bring it back!

Santa stopped by and we have all been pretty good this year.


This is how the living room looked after he left.


Ans this was left in the kitchen.

I think that I was more excited then the kids. I woke up five or six times that night and
I had to force myself to stay in bed until 6:30 before waking everyone up to open presents.

Here are the kids trooping down the stairs.
"Hurry and take the picture mom! Let us open our presents already!"


The boys have been keeping themselves busy.


Installing batteries. Learning engineering skills.
(I really am in awe, that thing is complicated, and he put it together all by himself).
And training to become the next George Harrison. (He's my favorite Beatle).

Later on, we went to church in order to help us remember why we have this special day.


I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too.
Best wishes for the new year.

Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...